NYSAFC 115th Annual Conference & FIRE 2021 Expo
July 14-17, 2021
The Oncenter • Syracuse, NY
After careful consideration of the current New York state health and safety restrictions and guidelines for gatherings and travel in place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the New York State Association of Fire Chiefs 115th Annual Conference & FIRE 2021 Expo has been rescheduled for July 14-17, 2021, at The Oncenter in Syracuse, NY. The event was originally scheduled to take place on June 16-19, 2021.
Featuring hundreds of exhibitors, over 40 fire and EMS classroom education programs, eight Hands-On Training sessions, and networking events for fire and EMS personnel of all ranks, there’s something for everyone at FIRE 2021! Join NYSAFC as the largest fire industry, rescue, and EMS expo in the Northeast returns to Syracuse this year.
COVID-19 UPDATE – here’s what all participants should expect at FIRE 2021:
- Masks must be worn indoors and in all exhibit areas.
- Be prepared to answer COVID-19 screening questions upon entry.
- Show proof of vaccination or a negative test upon entry (rapid testing will be available in Syracuse).
- To expedite entry, NYSAFC will be using “Excelsior Pass,” New York state’s official app that allows individuals to provide fast and secure digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results. Learn more here.
- Guests must adhere to the current New York state social distancing guidelines and mandates in effect at the time of the event and follow any directional markers while in the exhibit and program areas.
- An extra three feet of space has been added between exhibit booths to ensure the safety of guests.
- Venue capacity will be determined by New York state mandate.
- Seating at the General Session (Association Business Meeting, Memorial Service, and Keynote Address), Education Programs for Full Term Registrants, and the Installation Ceremony will be limited per safety guidelines and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Sanitization stations will be available throughout The Oncenter.
*Subject to change. Last updated: June 9, 2021.
Attendee Information and Registration
Exhibitor Information and Registration
SYRACUSE, NY: EVENT AREA, PARKING, AND PARTICIPATING HOTELS
PARKING AND FREE SHUTTLES
Plentiful parking will be available for attendees in The Oncenter garage at a discounted rate. Exhibitor parking will be available in the Murbro Lot. Additional parking will be available in the lots/garages shown above. Watch this quick aerial video highlighting the many parking areas in close proximity to The Oncenter! Free shuttle service will be provided between designated NYSAFC hotels and The Oncenter.