Attendee Information & Registration
Event Registration Form
ONE DAY TICKETS
Free from FIRE 2020 exhibitors. Contact a vendor from your area for free tickets.
$5 (per person, per day)
Valid for entry to the exhibit floor only.
Also available on-site at all entrance gates.
FULL TERM REGISTRATION
Includes a four-day pass that allows entry to the event, including exhibits (Thursday-Saturday) and denoted education programs (Wednesday-Saturday). Wednesday is an education day only (no exhibits).
NYSAFC individual Member: $90 (per person)
Non-Member: $165 (per person)
Also available on-site at Gate 1 (Main Gate) Box Office registration area.
KIDS 15 AND UNDER
Free entry to the exhibits.
Hands-On Training Registration Form
Program descriptions, fees, and prerequisites are available here. Hands-On Training registration includes NYSAFC Annual Conference & FIRE Expo Full Term registration, which allows entry to exhibits and denoted classroom education programs. Hands-On Training will be conducted on June 11 and 12 at the Syracuse Fire Department Training Center, unless otherwise noted in the student registration confirmation. Training programs include:
- Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera Ops (8-Hour Live Fire Program)
- Advanced Vehicle Extrication (8-Hour Program)
- Aggressive Interior Fire Attack (8-Hour Live Fire Program)
- Fire Behavior on the Inside (8-Hour Live Fire Program)
- Fire Flows and Water Supply: Numbers Don’t Lie (4-Hour Program)
- First-In Officers' Responsibilities (8-Hour Live Fire Program) NEW!
- Hoarder Fires (4-Hour Live Fire Program)
- Machinery Rescue Ops (8-Hour Program)
- Multifaceted Elevator Rescue (8-Hour Program)
- Truck Company Essentials: The Tasks That Must Get Done (8-Hour Live Fire Program)
- Truck Company: Saw Work and Roof Ops (4-Hour Live Fire Program) NEW!
HOTEL RESERVATIONS AND CAMPING
NYSAFC has reserved room blocks in nine hotels, most within walking distance to The Oncenter. Hotel reservations will be handled by Visit Syracuse. Individuals must be registered for the event as an attendee or exhibitor in order to reserve hotel rooms. Please use the PDF hotel registration form below. Registration status will be confirmed before hotel reservations are processed. Reservations will be processed on a first come, first served basis. For camping in the area, see the link below and make your reservations directly with these facilities.
Hotel Reservation Form
Conference registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to NYSAFC. A service fee of 25% will be applied. After FIRE 2020, unused badges (with all entry stubs intact) must be returned with a letter of cancellation to receive a refund. The deadline for requesting refunds is July 13, 2020. Individual hotel cancellation policies apply. NYSAFC does not assume the responsibility for canceling hotel reservations if the association is notified of cancellation of your conference registration.
ADDITIONAL FIRE 2020 REGISTRATION FORMS AND INFORMATION
Schedule of Events
LEARN MORE ABOUT SYRACUSE, NY!
Check out all that Syracuse has to offer, including restaurants, nightlife, family activities, shopping, and attractions near The Oncenter!