Attendee Information & Registration
One Day Tickets
Free from FIRE 2018 exhibitors. Contact a vendor from your area for free tickets.
$5 (per person, per day).
Valid for entry to the exhibit floor only.
Full Term Registration
Full Term registration includes a four-day pass that allows entry to the event, including exhibits (Thursday-Saturday), denoted education programs (Wednesday-Saturday), and conference activities. Wednesday is an education day only (no exhibits).
NYSAFC Member: $80 (per person)
Non-Member: $165 (per person)
Kids 15 and Under
Free entry to exhibits.
See the Hands-On Training Registration Form for program fees, descriptions, and prerequisites. Hands-On Training registration includes NYSAFC Annual Conference & FIRE 2018 Expo Full Term registration, which allows entry to exhibits and denoted classroom education programs. Hands-On Training programs include:
- Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera Ops (8-Hour Live Fire Program)
- Advanced Vehicle Extrication (8-Hour Program)
- Aggressive Interior Fire Attack (8-Hour Live Fire Program)
- Fire Behavior On the Inside! (8-Hour Live Fire Program) NEW for 2018! SOLD OUT
- Flammable Liquid Firefighting for the First Due Engine (8-Hour Live Fire Program) NEW for 2018!
- Hoarder Fires (4-Hour Live Fire Program) NEW for 2018!
- Machinery Rescue Operations (8-Hour Program) NEW for 2018!
- Multifaceted Elevator Rescue (8-Hour Program)
- Rapid Intervention/FAST/Survival (8-Hour Program)
- Rope Rescue for the First Arriving Crews (8-Hour Program)
- Rope Rescue: Advanced Team Based Operations (8-Hour Program)
- Truck Company Ops I: The Inside Truck (8-Hour Live Fire Program)
- Truck Company Ops II: The Outside Truck (8-Hour Live Fire Program)
Conference and Hands-On Training registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to NYSAFC. A service fee of 25% will be applied. After FIRE 2018, unused badges (with all entry stubs intact) must be returned with a letter of cancellation to receive a refund. The deadline for requesting refunds is July 13, 2018. Hotel reservation cancellations must be made directly with your hotel/property. Individual hotel cancellation policies apply. In addition to any hotel fee, NYSAFC will apply a $100 cancellation fee if you cancel your room after April 27, 2018. NYSAFC does not assume the responsibility for canceling hotel reservations if the association is notified of cancellation of your conference or training registration.
Attendee Information & Registration Forms:
Exhibit Floorplan & Exhibitor Listing
Turning Stone Grounds Map
Schedule of Events
Education Program Schedule
Attendee Event Registration Form
Hands-On Training Registration Form
Hotel Reservation Form
NYSAFC 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb Registration
Cookin’ in the House: Wing Wars Flyer & Competition Registration Form
NYSAFC Codes Training Registration Form
AFDSNY Commissioner Training Registration
Verona Fire Department Clambake